You will find a list of resources on this page that may be useful for Third Culture Kids. This by no means an exhaustive list. Neither is it an endorsement but simply a way to share information. [This page is still under construction and will be further updated soon with more information.]
- Growing Up in Transit: The Politics of Belonging at an International School by Danau Tanu on the diversity of Third Culture Kids and structural racism in international schools
- Third Culture Kids: Growing Up Among Worlds– the go-to book on the TCK experience
- Books on Third Culture Kids and expat living as recommended by the Families in Global Transition, which was co-founded by Ruth Van Reken
- Heidi Tunberg’s pinterest boards feature an extensive collection of books and other resources relating to Third Culture Kids and their families. See also Heidi’s board for TCKs: Asian Third Culture Kids
Asian Third Culture Kids
- TCKs of Asia – an online public form where ‘Third Culture Kids’ share stories from Asia
- Growing Up in Transit: The Politics of Belonging at an International School by Danau Tanu on the diversity of Third Culture Kids with a special focus on Asian Third Culture Kids
- ‘Educating Global Citizens?‘ – a short article that acts as a teaser to Growing Up in Transit
- Other resources such as books, podcasts, and so on.
- TCK Workshop – An online tutoring service for bilingual children founded by Saeko Mizuta, a Tokyo University and Harvard graduate Third Culture Kid. 海外・帰国子女向けオンライン家庭教師。日本語ホームページはこちらへ。
- 『言葉と教育』海外で子どもを育てている保護者のみなさまへ / 中島 和子 著
- TCK Relationships & Grief by Ruth Van Reken
- INTERNATIONAL THERAPIST DIRECTORY – Search from over 200 professional counselors and therapists in over 35 countries around the world — and online — who specialize in serving the internationally-mobile, TCK, and expat community.