The Families in Global Transition (FIGT) organization will be hosting a Conversations for Change on the topic of Working for Equity – International Schools and Education this week. Trisha Carter, Secretary of FIGT, and I will be leading the conversation.
I will, of course, be talking about my research!
What will we cover?
- the privileges we have or don’t have as expats or Third Culture Kids,
- the current discussions taking place in the international school communities about systemic racism,
- the international school experience for students who come from non-English-speaking backgrounds,
- the way school administrators, teachers, and the curriculum support systemic racism in international schools, and
- the strategies for change
July 28 at 8:00 pm EDT (New York)/ July 29 at 8:00 am AWST (Perth & Singapore)
Join the conversation!
Click here for more info and to register.
Learn more about Growing Up in Transit